南京珠江一号极品女

南京龙凤网 breath. Finish. He changed his tone and said again: “Among these, one and five are the worst situations, and now it seems that they are the ending of the group; four and six are more ideal situations, the difference is that four may make me pay more; The remaining two and three are acceptable.”

He said methodically, his hand movements were also very efficient, the traces were almost hanging upside down on the net at this moment, 南京夜生活论坛 and it seemed that he would be free soon.

“Continue to deduct on this basis” Feng Bujue continued, “The result of me jumping into the sky with you is the probability of’tuan annihilation’ and’ideal situation’ is half, that is, the probability of annihilation is 50%; But if I stay on the ground, the probability of triggering a direct group annihilation is only 25% and the remaining 75% of the 南京桑拿会所 expansion is basically due to my personal loss or responsibility.”

“You are going against the sky “Tianma Xingkong looked at Brother Jue with an awe-inspiring look, “A few seconds after that wave of SS sounded Did you calculate so many things?”

“Yeah Time is limited, and I can only calculate it.” At this point.” Feng Bujue replied, “This is just the most basic and vague assumption. There are still many variables I haven’t included. For example Although you all jumped up, you didn’t get all the tricks. Or the trap of Boss is not worth mentioning; another example, when you were recruited, although I was not dead, I was beaten to death”

“Ah -” interrupted with a scream Jue’s narrative.

At this time, as the last inch of the screen was cut, the trace just fell straight down.

Of course, Feng Bujue 南京龙凤论坛 didn’t mean to pick him up. If this

guy falls to death like this, then forget it “You say hello!” Tracebe quickly eased from the sudden feeling of falling, and yelled loudly. At the same second, he twisted his body, curled his legs in the air, and changed his posture. Finally, he gave a soft drink, landed on both feet, and stood steadily.

The silk nets remaining on the traces suddenl